Yes, you can view a class's test results at a glance in the Educake markbook. For example, you can view all of the biology tests that Class 11A2 has taken this year.
Where to find the markbook
You can get to the markbook on your My Educake page, here:
Once you've clicked this button, you'll be prompted to follow these steps:
- Choose the course your class is in
- Choose what subject you'd like to view
- Choose your class
- Click "View Markbook" at the bottom of the page
What you can do with the markbook
The markbook shows all the students in the class along the left side. They're sorted by average percentage correct. Along the top you'll see the tests that have been assigned to that class. Here's what this looks like:
The markbook includes all the tests that have been set this school year (since 1st September) for the subject you selected. If any students have taken the test multiple times, their most recent score is what will appear in the markbook.
All coloured boxes are included in the percentage calculations. An empty box means the test wasn't assigned to that student. A grey box with a zero means the test was assigned to that student, but they didn't answer any questions.
Here are some more things you can do on the markbook page:
- Sort students by last name by clicking "Sort Results", and then the arrows above the students' names.
- Download the markbook as a CSV file by clicking the "Download Results" button.
- Open the results grid for a test by clicking on that test's name along the top. This will open in another tab in your browser.
- Open a student's progress report by clicking on their name. This will open in another tab in your browser.