If you're a teacher, follow these steps to update your email address in Educake. This is the email you use to log in.
1. Log in to Educake using the email you registered with
2. Click on your name in the upper right corner. Or you can click on "Change My Details" in the lower right.
3. Click on "Click to enter your password", here:
4. Make any changes you need to make to your email address
5. Click "Save changes"
6. From now on you'll now log in to Educake using this new email address
If you're not sure what email address you used to register with Educake, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're a student, follow these steps to update the email address you have saved in Educake. If your school hasn't enabled email addresses for students, you won't be able to do this.
1. Log in to Educake using your username (not your email address) and password
2. Click on "Manage password recovery" on your My Educake page
3. Make any changes you need to make to your email address, or add one if you haven't already.
4. Click "Save"